Sunday, February 19, 2017

Irony for Thought

*This is not my extra credit blog post. Please scroll down to read my weekly blog post!*

It is currently Monday, 12:27 AM. I randomly thought about this and felt that I needed to pose this question to you guys. Chick-Fil-A's slogan is "Eat Mor Chikin." I guess the cows felt like they were victimized and deserved to live instead of the chickens. However, whenever I go to Chick-Fil-A, I decide to order their Cookies and Cream Milkshake, which by the way is absolutely amazing. What makes it more civil to inject the cows with hormones to produce unnatural amounts of milk to then be hooked up to a machine to milk their utters for the rest of their life than to simply end their life. Are the Chick-Fil-A cows on the advertisements aware of this injustice? If they are trying to "boycott" the use of cow meat, why are they not boycotting all cow products?

Eat Mor Irony

1 comment: